Refundable PCR-test (free)
You have to meet one of the following conditions below:
You received a text message with an activation code/ CTPC for a COVID-19 test to make an appointment in the testing village:
- After you had contact with a contact tracer from the government (on day 7 from the day after high-risk contact)
- In the event of a return from a red zone: take a test on day 1 for your return to Belgium and on day 7 for your return. You will receive a code for both days. You must remain in quarantine until the result of your second test.
- Your GP/CLB physician/company physician has prescribed a test
Test necessary for travelling (payed test)
Several countries demand that foreigners can present proof of a recent negative test (who will meet certain conditions) or go into mandatory quarantine after arrival.
You can find more information about this requirement on diplomatie.belgium.be. From now on, those who are going abroad for business or pleasure can get tested at the test village, the price of a test is 46,81 €. The test is not reimbursable by the RIZIV.
- It is the travellers’ responsibility to get up-to-date information about the travel advice for their destination and the validity period of their tests.
- Paid tests for travelling purposes can only be done in the following test centers
- Payment can only be done on line. It is impossible to buy a test at the test centre.
- The test is not reimbursable by the RIZIV.