I COME BACK FROM ABROAD AND WANT TO BE TESTED
I received an activation code after travelling abroad and filling in a Passenger Locator Form (PLF).
I WANT TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
You can only attend the Brussels Test centers with an appointment. If there are no more spaces (time slots), you can also get tested at a lab or pharmacy.
- Pharmacy (only rapid antigen tests*): https://www.apotheek.be/nl/apotheker/Pages/In-welke-apotheken-kan-ik-me-laten-testen-op-COVID.aspx
- Testing location lab: https://testcovid.doclr.be/#!/saps
Rapid Antigen Tests (RAT)
- are generally cheaper than PCR tests
- the result is known more quickly (within 30 mins)
- are less valid than a PCR test